INKAA was able to donate several artworks to the 12th Annual Sandmann Toy Drive / Farewell Purple Party to help support the Women's Crises Center. This is our fourth year donating to this great cause.
Who Are We
The Independent Northern Kentucky Artists and Artisans Program, Inc. ("INKAA" or "INKAA Education Program") is in part:
• An art business incubator that actively helps (for free) creatives navigate the "business side" of the art world with unique and much needed business support and education activities
• An art gallery focused on supporting local artists and artisans from the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas
• A local artisan gift shop with one-of-a-kind creations from local artists, artisans and craftsmen
• An arts education organization that engages and educates established, emerging, and aspiring artists with needs-based education initiatives as well as the general public seeking to get involved in the arts or ignite the flame of creativity.
• And a not-for-profit, volunteer run art cooperative and art activist community operated by local artists, artisans and small creative businesses as collaborative partners
motto-Working today for a better tomorrow(TM)
tagline-P-art business incubator, P-art gallery, P-art gift shop, P-art education...ALL COOPERATIVE! (TM)
Our "No Starving Artist" shield, our motto and our tagline exemplify who and what we are at our core:
The second year for the Lux Art Gallery and Gift Shop pop-up shop in Covington was a big success! We generated over $5,600 in revenue for 19 of our cooperative members between 11/20/17 to 12/22/17. We want to thank our host Kelly Charlton for letting us temporarily rent out such beautiful and highly visible retail space. We are also grateful to Executive Director Katie Meyer with Renaissance Covington for assisting us in finding the space and helping us to promote our pop-up shop. See more details in the Lux Art Gallery section of the website above
INKAA via the Lux Art Gallery cooperative members was able to donate and support a homeless man named Ed by leveraging our resources and connections to help him acquire a job and needed resources to start working. Ed helped us to do odd jobs such as cleaning up the art space, patching holes in the wall, keeping the sidewalk swept, loading up art et cetera.
The Independent Northern Kentucky Artists and Artisans Education Program
P-art business incubator, P-art gallery, P-art gift shop, P-art education...ALL COOPERATIVE!
Great News and Updates
Article: "Covington pop-up shop looking for permanent home" by Melissa Reinert, email@example.com Published 12:52 p.m. ET Nov. 22, 2017 | Nov. 22, 2017 www.cincinnati.com.
*We are looking to move to this space permanently. See how and why you should help by visiting the Lux Art Gallery section of the website above
Copyright 2014. INKAA Education Program, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. No pictures, images, or words can be copied, reproduced, or redistributed without express written consent from the Director, Governing Board, or the individual artists and artisans who own the rights to their artwork and related images.